Here, you will find links to my posts that include recipes as well as instructions on some simple cooking techniques.
You will notice that most of my recipes are geared toward a “simple, quick and easy” philosophy. I’m a huge fan of recipes that include minimal ingredients and somewhat shorter preparation and cooking times.
If that is your style, enjoy! If it is not your style, I bet you will still enjoy! And don’t forget to keep checking back as I plan to keep the list growing!
- Apple Cinnamon Cookies
- Banana Nutella Muffins
- Brownie Cookies
- Carmel Apple Cake
- Choc Chip Banana Bread Muffins
- Chocolate Chip Yogurt Muffins
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies (<—- one of my favorites!!)
- Go-To Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
- Protein Bites (no baking required!)
- Protein Cookies (Peanut butter-banana!)
- Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Bars w/ Cream Cheese Frosting
- Strawberry Cupcakes w/ Strawberry Creeam Cheese Frosting
- White Chocolate Gingerbread Cookies
- Zucchini Bread (with chocolate chips)!
LUNCH or DINNER
- A lighter Alfredo sauce
- Basic Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Bourbon Chicken
- Chicken pasta with veggies
- Cheesy Chicken & Rice Bake
- Crispy Apricot Pork Chops (courtesy of Kristen‘s cookbook find!)
- Easy Lemon Chicken & Broccoli Stir Fry
- Homemade quesadillas
- Honey-Bourbon Marinated Salmon
- Quick Zesty Rice & Black Bean Skillet
- Shrimp & Humus Wraps
- Simple Pot Roast & Veggies (Slow cooker recipe)